Friday, October 20, 2017

Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste Review

Luster premium white an award winning of Women's Choice for 9 out of 10 customers recommended whitening toothpaste & whitening kits. From Luster premium white the maker of highly regarded professional grade at-home teeth whitening products, this toothpaste features Bluverite technology a stain removal fluoride toothpaste that instantly whitens teeth after one brushing. The toothpaste is enamel safe, free of peroxide, safe for dental restorations, causes no tooth sensitivity, can be used for adults and children 12 years or older, and the flavor is happy mint, which is not too strong of a flavor that won't leave any aftertaste. 

I received to review Luster Now! instant whitening fluoride toothpaste. It has an easy open/close cover, and has an easy to squeeze tube. The toothpaste doesn't have any strong minty flavor that's overbearing, it cleans my teeth very well without scratching my gums nor irritating my gums, The first use I noticed my teeth brighter, after a few other uses I kept noticing toothpaste was actually making my teeth whiter and it had taken out those dark ugly yellow stains I had between my teeth. You can find Luster at  http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com/ and enter their sweepstakes where you can win up to $4,000 in prizes at http://www.lustersummersmiles.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising