Thursday, October 19, 2017

Flower Earrings and Necklace Set Review

I received at a discount price to review a jewelry set of drop dangle earrings and sliver crystal flower choker necklace. The earrings & necklace set color is lavender & pink flower and has a silver chain, the material is silver plated copper & crystal, the necklace measures 18.5" x 3" and earrings 1.7". The necklace is lightweight, it's easy to open/close, and the necklace never fallen out while wearing it. The earrings are too cute! It never weighed down on my ears, nor turned to rust after wearing it. I had lots of compliments from people that told me that the necklace is so pretty and I do agree with them the necklace is extremely beautiful because the color is eye catching while the deigned shape gives it that elegant, feminine style appearance. You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising