Monday, July 3, 2017

Electronics Travel Organizer Waterproof Bag Review


I received to review an electronic travel organizer waterproof bag in the color of purple, which also comes other cute colors of green, coffee, gold, and so much more. The organizer has a shockproof & waterproof fabric, multiple layer designs with easy to open/close zippers, sturdy good grip handle and an adjustable padded dividers which can be easily adjusted for comfort. The compartments keep cable stored in very well and doesn't slide out, especially while carrying, and it does prevent cable cords getting tangled up, and messy. With this organizer finding my electronic cable is easier and faster. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising