Friday, July 7, 2017

HSI Professional Glider Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Review

About the product from the brand:
he Glider hair flat iron straightener features high quality ceramic plates that use 8 HeatBalance micro-sensors (4 on each plate) to regulate the temperature and evenly distribute heat so that fewer passes are needed through your precious hair. That’s the best way to get silky results that shine while protecting your hair from overheat exposure.
The ceramic plates heat up in seconds, retain heat better, and prevent 'hot spots' from occurring to provide even heat distribution. The ceramic also helps keep hair shiny and frizz-free. The temperature is full adjustable between 140-450°F to give greater control and fit any hair type. The hair straightener's floating plates have curved edges that provide extra flexibility to curl, or straighten your hair.


HSI Professional had sent me to review their glider 1" ceramic tourmaline ionic flat iron. This wonderful kit includes a glider ceramic flat iron, free bonus of 2 Argan oil leave-in treatment samples, Argan oil hair spray, and an HSI style guide. It straightens my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my split ends. It flattens leaving my hair manageable, defined hair style and a healthier texture, I can run my fingers through my hair and feel the difference within each use my hair texture gets smoother and softer. I'm very impressed it's a great quality that leaves my hair with a long lasting beautiful style with shine. It's great to take while traveling, gifts, and more. You can find it at https://www.hsiprofessional.com/collections/straightening-flat-irons-for-hair/products/ceramic-flat-iron-straightener?variant=839318175 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising