Thursday, June 29, 2017

Jinfen Womens& Men's Breathable Mesh Shoes Review

I received to review a unisex breathable mesh shoes, which also comes in other cute, fashionable colors grey/blue, grey/orange, all black, black/blue and so much more. This slip-on shoes material is breathable, and has a non-slip rubber sole.
These sneakers fits perfect! It's breathable material makes these shoes great to wear with or without socks, it never made my feet sweat at all, these shoes kept my feet nice & dry for hours without causing feet any foot odor. The shoes flex to my every foot movement and the sole provides my foot great balance to walk firmly with great posture. One thing I must say this company has amazing, great customer service, I was totally impressed by that and even more impressed with their high quality of shoes that makes my feet feel so cozy after being worn for hours. Great quality of product, I highly recommend! You can find the breathable slip-on shoes Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising