Sunday, June 18, 2017

Colon Cleanse 15 Days Super Detox with Probiotic Review

I had received to review a 60 capsule bottle of colon clean. It's a 15 day quick detoxification that cleanses your colon naturally with its all natural ingredients of 11 active herbs & fibers inlcuding alfafa, oat, aloe vera, goldenseal, buckthorn, psyllium husk, rhubarb, and lactobacillus acidophilus, and is allergen free of non GMO binders, fillers, soy. gluten, preservatives, dairy, shellfish & egg. The supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects, unlike other colon detox I had bought. It does cleanse & detox my colon naturally giving great results of lots of energy, flatter stomach, and I no longer tend to get bloated like before. Great product which you can find at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising