Sunday, June 18, 2017

BIOHM Colon Cleanser Review

Dr. Ghannoum had created BIOHM. He had studied fungus for over 40 years and is widely considered the leading expert on medically important fungus. He is the foremost microbiome scientist in the United States who lectures about microbiome and his probiotic breakthroughs. BIOHM has a great selection of supplements to choose from of probiotic, gut report, health packs, and prebiotic. 
I had received to review a 14 capsule (7-day cleanse) bottle of colon cleanser. The colon cleanser is powered by pathobiome 24C, it contains natural extracts and probiotics, it naturally works within your body system to provide a deep cleanse to maintain a healthier colon. The supplement never upset my stomach nor given any other side effects, unlike other colon cleanse I had bought. It does cleanse my colon naturally giving great results of lots of energy, flatter stomach, and I no longer tend to get bloated like before. Great product which you can find at https://biohmhealth.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising