Sunday, June 18, 2017

Women's Wrist Quartz Watch Review

I received to review a women's wrist quartz watch in the color red, which also come in other beautiful colors of brown, blue, black, black & rose gold, red & rose gold. The watch is an imported Citizen quartz movement, that has a special dial design with Roman numeral and a blue watch hands, it's also has a no more key scratch design with high hardness mineral glass watch face, an elegant leather strap band, zinc alloy shell, and it's waterproof. 
The watch came in a very fancy, beautiful design color pouch. It fits perfectly on my wrist, it's extremely comfortable, the strap band is quite long enough to adjust to comfort and the strap band doesn't make my wrist sweat much unlike other watches. I can read the time clearly, especially from a distance. This watch is stylish and goes great with any day or night time outfits, and jewelry accessories. This beautiful watch would make a lovely gift for any occasion You can find the at watch at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising