Sunday, June 18, 2017

Potassium Citrate Supplement Review

I had received to review a 100 capsule bottle of potassium citrate. The supplement is a bioavailable alkaline potassium salt that help alkalinize the (urine) to support kidney health, and has an essential macromieneral for maintaining the body's acid-base balance. The direction is to take one capsule 1-3 times daily preferably with food. This supplement provides enough potassium that help keep and maintain my aunt's kidney health in check. Unlike other potassium supplement I had bought for my aunt that had always given her bad side effects such as stomach pain, constipation, and upset stomach, but with this potassium supplement I had noticed she never gotten any of those symptoms. Since reviewing this product with my aunt, I had noticed a difference she is no longer stating she's fatigue or taking long periods of naps during the daytime, and she can maintain her body balance unlike before this supplement she would walk like she's about to faint. Great product, I highly recommend! You can find the potassium supplement at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising