Thursday, May 25, 2017

Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer Review

About the product from the brand:
Maywood Creek Essentials Organic Handcrafted Facial Moisturizer, you can keep your skin properly hydrated the natural way! Maywood Creek Essentials Organic Handcrafted Facial Moisturizer is a 100 percent natural organic moisturizer produced from only the finest of plant-based ingredients. Our moisturizing cream is free of phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde and other synthetic ingredients found in other moisturizers. Each jar of our moisturizing cream is handcrafted to ensure an unparalleled level of purity, safety and effectiveness. When used as a daily moisturizer, Maywood Creek Essentials Organic Handcrafted Facial Moisturizer: - Softens and smooths the skin - Improves radiance - Calms redness and inflammation - Addresses dark under eye circles - Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles - Reduces the prominence of sun spots and other types of hyperpigmentation - Creates a moisture seal to reduce the risk of future dryness Treat yourself to the benefits of an anti aging moisturizer that is truly natural. 

I received to review a pump bottle of anti-aging facial moisturizer. I love this moisturizer since day one I started trying this it immediately makes my skin smooth, feels completely lightweight on my skin doesn't leave any residue nor clog up pores. My skin feels incredibly soft & nourished and it does help eliminate wrinkles & fine lines. I have seen a difference within my skin tone and texture looks healthier and more radiant. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising