Thursday, June 1, 2017

Green Gobbler Apple Melon ULTRA PACS - 8 Refills Review


About the product from the brand:
An excellent formulation that quickly removes dirt, grease and grime while leaving the surface film free. Excellent for use on all surfaces. Cleans and deodorizes in 1 step. Directions: Simply drop 1 water soluble ULTRA PACS pod into spray bottle, add warm water and shake. For heavy duty cleaning, simply add 2 water soluble ULTRA PACS to bottle and add warm water.

I received to review a Green Gobbler apple melon ultra pacs- 8 refills. What I like about this product is theirs no mess, easy to use and does clean & deodorizes very well without leaving any residue behind. I Love this product, and love the way it makes cleaning a breeze. You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opnions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising