Friday, May 19, 2017

Pure Salmon Oil For Dogs & Cats Review

About the product from the brand:
Dogs thrive on a healthy diet high in omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA. EPA is an anti-inflammatory, reducing inflammation due to arthritis and allergies. DHA supports the central nervous system, brain and retina. Salmon contains high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. The fatty fish is an excellent choice for dogs from pregnant and nursing dams to older dogs with chronic conditions. Salmon may reduce the risk of diseases, kidney failure and heart disease. The healthy fats nourish your dog's skin to relieve itching, paw licking and dryness while nurturing a soft, silky coat.
I received to review a 17 oz. pump bottle of salmon oil supplement for dogs and cats. Having this supplement in liquid form was the easiest way to serve it in my cat food, and another huge plus is the pump makes even easier instead of crushing cat supplement tablets. My cats are very finicky, especially when they can smell any supplements I put into their food so when I served them the salmon oil, they ate their food without them walking away unlike other liquid supplements I normally give them. Since reviewing this supplement I have noticed my cats skin & coat looks so much healthier and they have more energy than before. This is a great supplement that I would definitely like to continue to use for my cat health. You can find the 17 oz. pure salmon oil for your cat(s) or dog(s) at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising