Monday, March 6, 2017

Marled Cage Back Sweater Knit Dress Review

I received to review a Marled cage back sweater knit dress. The trapeze dress is made in Los Angeles, CA, it has a sweater knit fabric & cage back material of 77% rayon, 21% polyester and 2% spandex. This dress is so pretty, it has a very soft, thin material, it's a comfortable & breathable dress that can be worn spring and summer. 
The neckline is not too wide, the sleeves are not too short that doesn't show my whole upper arms, and the design on the back of the dress gives an elegant look that can be worn daytime or evening. I'm an XL and this 1X dress fits perfect! It fit a little snug on the upper part of my body and from my waist down a very nice loose fit. The color, style and cuteness of this dress would be a big hit to wear at parties, social events, graduations, celebrations, birthdays and more. You can find this beautiful dress at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising