Monday, March 6, 2017

Best Non Slip Skid Yoga Pilates Socks with Grips Cotton Review

I received to review a pack of 4 women's non-slip skid yoga Pilates socks with grips cotton. The socks are made out of 95% breathable cotton, 5% spandex, and has an environmentally-friendly soft silicone sole. The socks are engineered with anti-slip grips on the heel & arch that provides balance & stability while exercising, and gives your feet comfort and support to workout with ease. The socks have a very soft, comfy & breathable material, that's perfect for yoga because it doesn't make the feet sweat unlike other socks that does.
These socks have an amazing good grip that's not only for yoga, but I had tried it on my treadmill and these socks never slipped nor slide, and for my yoga exercise I tried them on my yoga mat and I was never once out of balance, the socks kept my feet very well stability at all times while providing me the comfort to perform my exercise well. The socks are very cozy and it's easy to wash either machine wash or hand wash and the colors never faded out nor the material never worn out. This is a great quality fabric that I know will last a long time. The socks come in pack of 4 but they're also available in one pair of each color which you can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising