Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Review


Dove Advanced care women's solid antiperspirant provides 48-hour odor & wetness protection plus an added skin care NutriumMoisture and formula of 1/4 moisturizes, which help the skin retain its moisture balance and aid in the skin's natural renewal process. The formula helps prevent conditions such as irritations, uneven skin tone, dryness and red marks. I had received to review three Dove advanced care antiperspirant of two NutriumMoisture (protect + care) rebalance and cleartone (helps restore skin to its natural tone) and a invisible (no white marks on 100 colors) sheer fresh scent. Each glides smoothly, never irritated or caused my skin to itch and never caused any rash. The antiperspirants kept my underarm skin smooth & soft while providing ultimate protection against odor and wetness. They have a light fragrance and what I like the most is they don't leave any chalky, residue on my underarms. For more information you can check out Dove products at http://www.dove.us/


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising