Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wall Charger Power Supply AC to DC Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Converter Review

I received to review a wall charger power supply AC to DC car cigarette lighter socket converter. The box includes a power adapter, and an AC cord. This device allows you to convert AC household power 110-240V to 12v DC power, it has an input of 100V-240V and output of DC 12V/6.5A, the cable measures 10 ft. 3m., and it has a protective cover cap.
The converter works on most car appliances, it's easy to plug in and use there's no need for instructions for that and it connect to my tire inflator very well (as shown in the picture above). What I was mainly impressed about is the how strong & sturdy the cable cord is, and the length of the cable cord is long enough to reach from the inside of my house to my driveway. My cigarette lighter socket is not working and I had to constantly go to the gas station to pump air in my tires and it's not safe for a woman to do that alone, with this converter it's very convenient and great to have in the convenience in my house I use this converter and don't have to deal with going to the gas station alone. The mechanics told me it's going to cost me to fix my cigarette lighter over 350 dollars and with this converter it helps saves me money! Great product and a must have! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising