Saturday, January 14, 2017

iZOOM Extreme Brightness 900 Lumens Worklight Review

I received to review a 900 Lumens worklight. The box package included a worklight and 3 AAA batteries. It has 60 SMD worklight and a 4 LED flashlight, it measures 4.75" x 2.5" x 1, and it has great features of a folding stand, swivel hanging hook, and a magnet on the back. 
This worklight is not only for worklight but for many other useful ways to use such as for hallway light, when car stuck on the road at night,  change a flat tire, camping, hiking and so much more. It has 3 functions of lighting, when you 1st click the button it comes out the brightest light (as shown in the left side picture above), 2nd click is a dim light and the 3rd click is the top light (as shown in the right side picture above).  I like those three functions, it gives me the choice whether I need extreme bright light, dim, or the top bright light. The batteries last long and the worklight is great to have in the garage, driveway, in the house hallway, stairways, and more. The hook is very handy, I can easily hang it anywhere in the house such as kitchen and bathroom which eliminates me to use my electricity. Great quality of product and a must have! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising