Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wireless Mouse 2.4GHz Optical Mouse Mice + USB Receiver Review

I received to review a 2.4GHz wireless optical mouse mice & USB receiver in the color green, which also comes in other colors of Apink, and pink+blue. The wireless mouse requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) and has an USB receiver easy to plug your desktop or laptop. It's compatible with XP, Vista 7 & 8, Windows, Mac, Linux, and OSX, it supports USB 2.0.   
I like the smooth texture, the ability it has to move smoothly on my mouse pad without stopping or skipping, unlike my other wireless mouse I have that's hard to move around and constantly skip while trying to move it. The color is cool and the style is great it doesn't have those extra buttons on the sides unlike my other one's which is perfect because I really didn't like those buttons on the side I press on them every time and it's so annoying. This wireless mouse is very handy to have and great to take while traveling because it's very lightweight. You can find the wireless mouse at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising