Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Petories Pet House with Removable Cushion Review

Petories had sent me to review their pet house with removable cushion. The pet house is for cats, kittens and puppies, the material is made out of soft polyester, to assemble is fast and easy, there's no tools required all it has an easy open/close zipper (as shown in the picture above), the front opening measures 7" x 7" and the bottom has a non-slip good grip material that doesn't slide on floors or carpet. The pet house has a very soft, cushion feel which I adore! Unlike my other pet house that I had bought that has adhesive on each side of the roof Petories pet house roof has a great, easy to open/close zipper which makes it easier for when it's time to wash or clean inside the pet house. 
The other pet house I had bought are flimsy, can't stand up or stay upright because of the cheap material, but this pet house the material is strong enough that it never tilt to the side, slouch down nor flatten. It has a very good fabric I give this pet house 2 thumbs up for its great quality of material and zipper! It's adorable and my cats love to sleep in it and it keeps them warm for this cold winter season. You can find this adorable pet house for you cat, puppy, or kitten at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising