Saturday, January 7, 2017

5-Star Rated Shark Rotator Speed Powered Lift-Away Vacuum Review

Shark had sent me to review their rotator speed powered lift-away vacuum, which is a premium anti-allergen complete seal technology that has more suction, weighs 20% less, and has cleaner air than other leading name brand vacuum. The box includes Shark rotator speed vacuum, dust-away hard floor attachment, pet power brush, advanced swivel steering and it comes with a 7-year limited warranty. 
On the box it states 5-star rated, and I do have to agree with that it is a 5-star for so many reasons. The design is outstanding! I like the way it's designed to swivel easily and it doesn't move rough on carpet it glides on my carpet very smoothly, unlike my other vacuums I bought I constantly have to repeat about 3x on my carpet, but with this vacuum only one time and my carpet is clean and looks great, also it help saves on my light bill because I only have to vacuum my carpet one time instead of repeating over and over the same area. This vacuum picks up so much debris, dust, dirt that I could have never imagined that was on my carpet. Great quality of vacuum I'm very pleased to review and I know you will be pleased too if you get this vacuum. I highly recommend it. You can find the Shark rotator speed powered lift-away vacuum at http://www.sharkclean.com/


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising