Monday, December 26, 2016

This Chick Bakes Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

This Chick Bakes had sent me to review for my holiday gift guide their cookies & bars flavors raisin coconut oat, vegan peanut butter chocolate chunk, gluten free green tea & lemon, chocolate fudge, raspberry, and chewy chocolate chunk. The cookies are addicting, I kept having one after another, they're scrumptious with every bite! What I love about them is they're great to serve to guests at holiday parties, get together, events and more! These cookies & bars are soft, tender & very delicate which crumbles in the mouth. They're delicious! My favorite one was the raspberry bar which went perfectly with a cup a tea, and the other cookies were extremely delicious with coffee and hot cocoa. You can find these delicious cookies for your holiday gift shopping at http://www.thischickbakes.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising