Monday, December 26, 2016

Robin McGraw Me O’ My Collection Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Robin McGraw had sent me a whole bunch of goodies of their Me O' My collection to review for my holiday gift guide. If you're looking for a cute holiday gift to give then Robin McGraw is the one! With a variety of beauty products to choose of skin care, fragrance, lip glosses and their Me O' My collection. The goodie pack I was sent are fun, and great to have while traveling for the holidays or wrap them up for a holiday gift for a teenager or someone who loves receiving adorable, fun pack variety gifts. You can find them for your holiday shopping at http://www.robinmcgrawrevelation.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising