Thursday, December 22, 2016

PhytoVitamins Whole Food Vitamin C Review #NaturesBrands

About the product from the brand:
This organic vitamin C is derived from natural organic whole food source and not fermented and does not contain synthetic ascorbic acid. It has a high absorption rate than any synthetic form of vitamin C. 

I received to review a bottle of 120 veggie capsule of vitamin C. The direction is to take 4 capsules daily, may be taken up to 3 times a day. They're made with organic fruit and berries, which is a big difference than my other vitamin C supplements I normally buy that are not organic. The vitamin C never irritated my stomach, nor left me with bad constipation, unlike the other vitamin C I normally take. This is a great quality of  supplement that provide to maintain good health for a happier healthier lifestyle. You can find it at http://www.naturesbrands.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising