Monday, December 26, 2016

PUR Joystick Exfoliating Deep Cleanser Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

PUR had sent me to review for my holiday gift guide their skin care line of joystick exfoliating deep cleanser. It's an all-one cleanser that exfoliates, tones, and purify the skin without being harsh on the skin. What this cleanser does is it instantly draws out dirt & oil, and impurities with charcoal and Moroccan lava clay leaving the skin clean and refreshed. It's very easy to apply and glides on the face very well, it doesn't leave any residue behind after rinse out. The result is it leaves my face real smooth and feeling refreshingly clean. You can find PUR at http://www.purcosmetics.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising