Monday, December 26, 2016

Lauren B. Beauty Beverly Hills Nail Polish Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I received to review for my holiday gift guide four Beverly Hills nail polish colors PCH (pacific coast highway), south of the Blvd., Bentwood bliss, and Rose on Robertson. The nail polishes I received were stunning! I adore all of them! They're beautiful, glides on smoothly onto my nails without leaving any clumps or streaks. Each of the brushes do not fall off, unlike other nail polishes I had bought. These nail polishes I had to apply two coatings to get the glamorous color effect, they dry fast, and leaves nails with a glossy shine look. They're perfect for a stocking stuffer or to glam up nails for the holidays! You can find them for your holiday shopping at https://www.laurenbbeauty.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising