Saturday, December 31, 2016

InstaNatural Vitamin C Skin Brightening Serum Review #Instanatural

About the product from the brand:
InstaNatural's Pro-Radiant Skin Brightening Serum is a blend of brightening ingredients designed to address discoloration and uneven skin tone. Vitamin C and Alpha-Arbutin target hyperpigmentation and visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots, while Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide nourish the skin, addressing dehydration, lines and wrinkles.

I received to review a dropper bottle of vitamin C skin brightening serumThis serum feels incredibly great on my skin, love how it's fast absorbent, and quickly moisturize the skin, and does not leave the skin with any greasy or oily residue behind. Since reviewing I noticed my skin become more even tone, and my age spots had diminished. It keeps my skin moisturized and helps prevent my skin from dryness of this winter season. You can find it at http://instanatural.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising