Thursday, December 22, 2016

Gold N Hot Hair Styling Styler Dryer and Blow Dryer Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Planning to travel for the holidays? Or looking for the perfect holiday gift? I received to review for my holiday gift guide Gold N Hot:

Professional styler dryer- it has 1600-watts of power and worldwide dual voltage, a 3 heat settings of (low, medium, high), an 8-ft. professional power cord with hanging ring, cool shot button, and three styling attachments which include, a brush, wide-tooth comb, and a fine-tooth comb.

Professional dryer- it's an ultra-light 10 oz. that has 1875-watts of full professional power, a 2 speeds/6 heat settings, tourmaline conditioning, air concentrator and styling pik, removable air intake grille, 8-ft. professional cord with hanging ring, cool shot button, and a one year warranty. 

They're perfect to take while on your holiday travels. They're lightweight, has a good firm grip and doesn't overheat unlike other dryers. Each blow dry my hair without leaving my hair smelling of smoky hot fumes, and what I like the most it doesn't burn my split ends. Great quality of products, I highly recommend them as a holiday gift or for yourself to style your hair for holiday parties, get together, events, or for traveling. You can find them for your holiday shopping at http://www.goldnhothair.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising