Saturday, December 31, 2016

Lion Head Design Self Warming Pet House/ Bed with Removable Cushion Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

It's not too late to get your dog or cat a cute holiday gift.  I received to review for my holiday gift guide a lion head design self warming pet house/bed. The package includes a lion head design house/bed with an adorable hot pink removable cushion pillow. It measures 15" wide x 5" deep and the entrance measures 8" x 10", the outer layer is made out of soft & velvety, and the pillow is made out of soft & warm short plush material. 
The fabric is amazing! I adore the softness of the outer material, and the fluffy, very soft inside cushion. I love everything about this pet house/bed, it's very eye catchy and the deign & shape is something that you hardly don't see in any pet house. It has an amazing very vivid, detailed design of the eyes, ears, teeth, and I adore the lifelike furry hair material that goes from the head to each side it adds a nice touch to the lion design. What I was really impressed, which I had never seen before in any other pet house/bed that I had bought is the non-slip, skid-free bottom, which provides a good grip to stand firmly onto any floor or carpet surface without sliding from side to side. It's a very good quality that doesn't rip, nor tear easily, unlike the other pet house I had bought, this pet house/bed really stands up to its standards. My cats are happy, they love their pet house, it provides extra room & space for my babies (cats) to make themselves feel comfy and cozy to lay inside or to sleep. This would make the perfect holiday gift to someone you know who has a dog or cat or for your pet(s). You can find this cute pet house/bed for your holiday shopping at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising