Saturday, December 31, 2016

Vitamin C Moisturizer Review #Instanatural

About the product from the brand:
Softens the appearance of rough texture, lines and wrinkles ---Infused with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Sunflower Oil to nourish and hydrate the skin ---Brightens complexion by tackling uneven skin tone, sun spots and age spots ---Versatile formula can be used as a day or night cream ---Lightweight texture glides on easily and can be worn under makeup

I received to review a pump bottle vitamin C moisturizer. The cream moisturizer feels incredible when applied on my face, it instantly leaves a smooth and soft feel. This cream does not clog my pores nor never irritated my sensitive skin, what this cream does is repairs my dry skin and diminish wrinkles very well! You can find it at http://instanatural.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising