Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hot Tools Professional Salon Curling Iron and Flat Iron Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

I received to review for my holiday gift guide Hot Tools professional salon:

Curling iron- an award winning stylist preferred. It has a 3/4" barrel a 24K gold styling surface (distributes heat evenly), pulse technology for a (gets hot, stays hot performance), rheostat control-heats up to 430 degrees, power light indicator, separate on/off switch, an 8-ft. professional swivel cord, extra-long cool tip, extra-long thumb grip, soft grip handle, foldaway safety stand, and a bonus in the box includes two extra easy to replace springs, and it comes with a one year warranty. 

Flat iron- it's a universal dual voltage 1" flat iron with extra long plates of 1.5" longer (allows a wider section of hair to be styled faster), has Nano ceramic micro-shine styling surface, rounded plate edges to (curl ends under or flip it out), 1" multi-directional floating plates for (full hair contact one-pass straightening), pulse technology for a (gets hot, stays hot performance), separate (+, -) heat control buttons-heats up to 450 degrees, digital LCD temperature display, separate on/off button, 2 hour auto shut-off, an 8-ft. professional swivel cord, and it comes with a one year warranty. 

The best hair styling product ever! They're perfect to take while traveling and would make the best holiday gift to give. Each style & design is beautiful, it has a very strong & sturdy, good grip handle, the flat iron LED display screen shows heat temperature very clearly, and the swivel cord doesn't get tangled up. It straightens/curls my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my split ends. It flattens/flip my curls leaving my hair manageable, defined hair style and a healthier texture, I can run my fingers through my hair and feel the difference within each use my hair texture gets smoother and softer. I'm very impressed it's a great quality that leaves my hair with a long lasting beautiful style with shine. It's great to take while traveling for the holidays, and it's perfect to wrap it up for a holiday gift. You can find them for your holiday shopping at http://www.hottools.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising