Monday, August 22, 2016

Relaxing Sleep Tea By Cuppa Magic Review #sleeptea

About the product from the brand:
RELAXING SLEEP TEA BY CUPPA MAGIC
Our magical properties are: Anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti- fungal, anti-carcinogenic, anti-irritant, antibiotic & anesthetic The following are high in vitamins & minerals & known to help: 
Chamomile: stress & sleep disorders - gastrointestinal disorders including ulcers - menstrual pain - reducing rashes, pimples & scars
Ginger Root: stomach upsets, indigestion & nausea - fight infections - lower cholesterol - improve brain function
Saffron: promote learning & memory - cell formation & repair - maintain blood pressure - disease prevention
Licorice: heal ulcers - relieve pain & stress - calm liver inflammation - PMS
Fennel Seeds: reduce toxic effect of alcohol - digestive disorders - as appetite suppressant - cough & phlegm problems
Rose Buds: clear toxins from internal organs - prevent infections - fight depression & bring inner peace - clear acne & moisturize the skin
Spearmint: improve circulation & reduce stress on blood vessels - fresh breath - nervous strain & fatigue - hormonal balance
Rose Hips: reduces pain, stiffness & joint inflammation - respiratory problems - boost immunity
Lemon Grass: hydrates the skin - eye problems - relax the senses decreasing stress - boost metabolic process aiding digestion
Tulsi Holy Basil: detoxifying & purifying - digestion - relieve headaches - prevent kidney stones by reducing uric acid.

I received to review a relaxing sleep tea resealable pouch bag. This tea has natural ingredients of ginger root, holy basil, saffron and chamomile, that provide you a soothing relaxation for a good restful sleep. The direction is to take one cup a day, one hour before bedtime. It brews to perfection and the taste is soothing and it does help relax my body very well, within minutes I'm asleep. What I had noticed the difference within this tea and other sleep teas I had bought is this tea gives me a good restful sleep all night without waking up in the middle of the night tossing and turning, while the other teas I had bought don't provide me enough sleep, nor rest. One thing I had noticed and liked about this tea is it never caused any moodiness, light headed, dizzy, or irritable unlike other sleep teas I had bought. I wake up feeling great, ready to start my day. You can find the relaxing sleep tea at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising