Monday, August 22, 2016

Maxam 8oz Stainless Steel Flask Review #MAXAM

About the product from the brand:
Maxam stainless steel flasks provide sleek, sturdy containment and transportation for your spirit of choice. Limited lifetime warranty. White box.

I received to review a 8oz. stainless steel flask. The flask measures 3-3/4" x 5-1/4", it has a an elegant feature of a brushed finished sides with a polished finish top & bottom. I love the look & style, plus the incredible shine it has! The stainless steel flask never faded out, nor got rusted. It's very lightweight and looks great on my mini bar I have at my house, this flask makes a superb decor to any bar or the perfect gift to give. It has style and class and it's very easy to pour in the whiskey. Love it. You can find the at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising