Monday, August 22, 2016

Chefast Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Set Review

About the product from the brand:
Built To Last: With solid construction of 304-grade stainless steel, this infuser set is guaranteed to be a staple in your kitchen for a long time to come.

Cleaning Is a Breeze: All you need to do is rinse it under cool water, and you're ready to steep another batch. These infusers are also dishwasher safe.

The Gift That Keeps On Giving: You'd be surprised how many people simply aren't aware just how good their tea can taste if it's properly steeped. Share the tea taste sensation with them every day - gift them this tea infuser set on the next special occasion or for no reason at all. They'll love you for it many times over!

One-Year Warranty: We stand behind our tea infuser set with a full one-year warranty. If anything goes wrong, a replacement is just a few clicks away.


I received to review a set of loose leaf tea infuser. This is a tea lovers dream! I love this set, it's everything what I need for my teas. The stainless steel tea infusers are strong & sturdy that doesn't break nor bend easily. I love infusing my loose-leaf teas in the tea infuser, it's so easy to use, love it. The top lid is very easy to open/close, and it's easy to handle. It's easy to clean, no need for scrubbing, and this tea infuser strainer brings out the very best tasting tea, love it.
Great quality of product, I'm so happy to review! You can find the   at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising