Friday, July 8, 2016

Booty Loops Review #BootyLoops

I received to review Booty Loops set of 3 bands (light, medium, and heavy) for beginners and advanced skill levels. Each set is 12" long resistance, very easy stretchable bands which are perfect to use for Pilates, crossfit, yoga, and other workouts. These bands make a great workout for toning, stretching, strengthening ligaments, tendons and muscle groups. The resistance bands give my daily routine workouts an extra intense workout for my buttocks, legs and lower body. They're a great resistance bands which you can find Booty Loops at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising