Friday, July 8, 2016

QICENT USB Desktop Charger Station Review #QICENT

About the product from the brand:
4-port usb charger - Simply connect your own charging cable and this powerful charging station will charge up to 4 devices, including smartphones and high-powered devices such as tablets. Multi-Device Charging Dock - Built-in Stand slot for Pouch Ipad Mini Tablet Iphone 6S 6 Plus. Its the best multi USB powerhouse charging station to be used at Home, Office, Cafe, School, Hospitals etc. 4 Powered USB Ports 2 x 2.4A and 2 x 1A - 30 Watt With the slowest 1 Amps ports.intelligently detects the connected device and charges up to 4 devices simultaneously with fastest speed. Charger international - It is internationally compatible with the input voltage range of AC 100-220V. Built-in over-heat over-charge over-current & over-voltage protection. What's in the box: QICENT Usb Charging Stations, AC Plug Power Cord (3.2ft), Warranty Card
I had received to review a 4-ports charging station for iPhone, Apple, and other multiple devices. This charging station would be perfect to take traveling, camping, etc. It's very easy to plug in and to quickly use. It doesn't over heat unlike other charging stations I have. All my devices stands perfectly on the stand slot, my devices never fallen off or got out of place while on the stand slot unlike my other charging stations that was a problem. Great quality of product, it charges my devices fast. You can find the USB desktop charger station at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising