Monday, April 11, 2016

Silver-Tone with Black Crystal Pave Soccer Ball Pendant Necklace Review #crystalpavesoccerball

I had received to review crystal pave soccer ball pendant necklace. This necklace measures 18", and the soccer ball pendant measures approximately 1/2" in diameter. This necklace is adorable! I love the cute design and the chain is very thin and lightweight which is perfect! The chain never faded out, nor got rusted. It looks great with any color blouse or shirt. It's a very lovely yet cute necklace to wear.   You can find the crystal pave soccer ball pendant necklace at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising