Monday, April 11, 2016

Women Trousers Long Pants Review #WomenLongPants


About the product from the brand:
  • Material: Polyester , Fabric Type: Broadcloth
    Closure Type: Elastic Waist , Waist Type: High
    Pattern Type: Print
    Pant Style: Wide Leg Pants
    Note : Please select your size based on the measurements provided in the last pictures

    Style: Vintage

Length: Normal
Material: Polyester
Fabric Type: Broadcloth
Fit Type: Loose
Waist Type: High
Closure Type: Elastic Waist
Pattern Type: Print
Pant Style: Wide Leg Pants
Elasticity: Nonelastic
Weight: 0.155 KG

I had received to review women trousers long pants. This vintage style is beautiful! I love the color and very detailed design. It has an amazing fabric that's soft and cozy. The pants look great with high heels, sneakers, sandals and flip flops. It runs kind of small so I suggest getting a size larger. I adore these pants, it's very well made and doesn't tear nor rip easily. You can find the women trousers long pants at  Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising