Friday, April 29, 2016

Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent Review

Persil ProClean had sent me to review their laundry detergent collection line of power-liquid, power-caps and 2in1. 

Power-liquid- (original scent) with pro-power technology, loaded with stain-fighters, makes low suds, premium clean, and clean rinse formula. Makes 48 loads, can be used on regular & large loads. 

Power-liquid 2in1- pro-lift technology, power to help remove tough stains, makes low suds, premium clean and clean rinse formula. Makes 20 loads. 

Power-caps- (original scent) pro-lift stain remover & brightness formula. Contains 16ct. power caps. 

ProClean laundry detergent is safe for all machines including HE. These detergents are original scented, makes low suds, and take out stains with one wash. I was amazed on how they take out stains without having to wash my clothes over again, it leaves my clothes stain-free without any trace of stain marks left behind and this is what my other detergent could never do. My favorite which I will be buying for now on is the power-caps, it's easy to throw in and unlike the detergents I need to carry the bulky bottle to pour the detergent in my washer. My blankets come out nice and brighter than before and my curtains comes out looking newer. Great quality of product, I highly recommend them. You can find Persil ProClean at http://www.persilproclean.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising