Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bahlsen Cookies Review

Bahlsen have more than 125 years of baking experience using the highest quality of European ingredients. Bahlsen uses only cage-free eggs, and sustainable sources of their cocoa and palm oil.  Their cookies are made with non-GMO ingredients. and has no artificial coloring, flavors, or preservatives, and contains no hydrogenated or trans fat.
Bahlsen had sent me to review their waffeletten, waffle minis, deloba blueberry, delice,  choco leibniz caramel, and first class. The cookies are addicting, I kept having one after another, they're scrumptious with every bite! What I love about them is they have an elegance look that would be great to serve to guests at parties, get together, graduations, events and more! These cookies are soft, tender & very delicate which crumbles in the mouth. They're delicious! My favorite one was deloba blueberry which went perfectly with a cup a tea, and the other cookies were extremely delicious with coffee and hot cocoa. You can find Bahlsen at http://www.bahlsen.de/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising