Friday, April 29, 2016

PetGiftBox (April) Review

PetGiftBox is a monthly subscription themed box hand-selected specially created for your cats and dogs to enjoy treats and toys. You can choose a variety of selections for your cats or dogs get a box or send a gift to anyone you know who has a pet gift a box
I received to review (April) PetGiftBox "Howdy Pawtner" which included in the box a cowboy skeleton catnip, hemp rope, pet greens self grow medley, cowboy crunch, and a suede boot. PetGiftBox has the cutest toys & fun treats for your cats to have and enjoy.
This month box is adorable! Love the cute design paper of the cat with the cowboy, and as shown in the picture above on the right is the cowboy skeleton catnip hat, it's way too cute! Each toy is safe for cats doesn't have any sharp edges or pointy edges, unlike other cat toys. They have catnip inside which was a huge delight for my cats. I must say that PetGiftBox is very worth it because it comes with cat toys that I had never seen in stores before and even the cat treats I never heard of. PetGiftBox makes a perfect gift for your pets or someone you know who has a pet. You can find PetGiftBox at https://petgiftbox.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising