Monday, April 11, 2016

Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs & Cats. Premium Supplement Review #Omega3FishOilForDogsCats

About the product from the brand:
  • TOTALLY SAFE FOR PETS OF ANY AGE - Best human grade Omega-3 Fish Oil for cats and dogs. Distilled for purity and manufactured in the USA. 100% RISK FREE - 60 day guarantee. We want you to be entirely satisfied. See the difference in 60 days or ask for your money back. Some fish oils can contain mercury which can harm your pets. Tango Champ Omega-3 Fish Oil for dogs and cats is certified MERCURY free & GMO free.

    HELPS MAINTAIN OPTIMAL HEALTH Veterinarians recommend Omega 3 Oil in your pet's diet to reduce joint inflammation, boost immunity, support heart health, reduce itching, and maintain healthy eyes and a glowing, shiny coat.

    CONTAINS ADDED VITAMIN E - this helps your pets' body to absorb the Omega 3 fish oil

    CLEAN, EASY TO USE PUMP ACTION - No more sticky bottles like inferior products! Simply use the pump to dispense the correct amount of oil recommended for your pet as directed on the bottle.

    NO FISHY ODORS - Unlike some salmon oils. Tango Champ fish oil is ORGANIC, PURE and NATURAL

                         The Picture above is the omega 3 fish oil supplement pump in my cat food. 

I had received to review a pump bottle of omega 3 fish oil premium supplement for dogs and cats. What I had noticed about this product that is very different from the other omega 3 fish oil supplement I had bought is that this bottle came with a pump to attach in the bottle. This pump makes it easier to pump onto directly my cat food without leaving any oily mess around the bottle on spills on my kitchen counter. First try of this supplement my cats love it, which I was amazed about that normally it would take them a few times in order to like any of their supplements in their food. It's a great supplement to maintain my cats health. You can find the   at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising