Monday, April 11, 2016

Emoji Slippers-Smiley Poo Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

Are you looking for a cute, mother's day gift that will bring a smile to the special someone in your life? PlushMoji has fun, humorous emoji products that are very different and unique. PlushMoji emoji  products come in a variety of styles of pillows, keychains, pens, slippers and more! 
I had received to review for my mother's day gift guide emoji slippers-smiley poo. The slippers are available in sizes small, medium and large, it has a cute hashtag on the back that says "#plushmoji" and it's adorable! I love the soft, cushion fabric and it feels incredibly cozy on my feet. It has a good grip bottom sole that doesn't wear off easily. What I love about these slippers is the design of the smiley poo and it never flatten within days unlike other plush slippers I had bought. These slippers are fun to wear and makes my feet feel so cozy. The emoji slippers would make an adorable mother's day gift, PlushMoji has many other cute emoji designs to choose from, you can find the PlushMoji for your mother's day gift shopping at https://www.plushmoji.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising