Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Cat Tunnel 3 way Review #premiumcattunnel

About the product from the brand:
3 way Cat Tunnel that keeps cats and kittens entertained, encouraging exercise, stalking and play.  It helps stop meowing and scratching but folds down to be easily stored away or transported. 

I had received to review a 3 way cat tunnel. It looks like a great toy for your cats to play with but the only problem I had was the material was way too thin and the wire came out. My cats played with it about a few hours, then it broke. It's such a shame this tunnel broke because my cats really loved it. This cat tunnel would have been perfect if only the material was a little bit better and the wires more secure in the material. You can find the cat tunnel 3 way at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising