Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Zesty Paws Salmon Oil for Dog and Cats Review #Zenwise

About the product from the brand:
A Tasty Pet Treat With Body Nourishing Benefits - Zesty Paws' Pure Salmon Oil is an all-natural supplement that keeps dogs and cats looking and feeling healthy from the inside out. This capsule-free formula makes for a great food topping on regular meals with a delicious flavor that all pets will go wild for. Packed with Powerful Omega-3 Nutrients, this premium product is rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids derived from EPA and DHA to deliver vital nutrients that keep coats soft, bodies healthy, and skin hydrated and itch-free. Works great with small, medium and large breeds!

The list of benefits are endless, and your pet will love you for it!
Keeps skin hydrated and itch-free
Nourishes their coat for a fuller and softer touch
Keeps their joints lubricated and functional
Supports the immune and cardiovascular system

Make Zesty Paws your go-to source for premium pet supplements and unbeatable customer support.
Convenient 16 fl oz bottle for simple storage
Easy, mess-free pump-bottle dispenser. No capsules needed.
Made in FDA-registered facilities that are GMP certified
Manufactured in the USA


I had received to review a 16 oz. pump bottle of salmon oil supplement for dogs and cats. Having this supplement in liquid form was the easiest way to serve it in my cat food, and another huge plus is the pump makes even easier instead of crushing cat supplement tablets. My cats are very finicky, especially when they can smell any supplements I put into their food so when I served them the salmon oil, they ate their food without them walking away unlike other liquid supplements I normally give them. Since reviewing this supplement I have noticed my cats skin & coat looks so much healthier and they have more energy than before. This is a great supplement that I would definitely like to continue to use for my cat health. You can find the 16 oz. pump bottle of salmon oil supplement for dogs and cats at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising