Monday, April 25, 2016

Burt's Bees Lipstick Review

I had received to review Burt's Bees 100% all natural lipsticks which are exclusively for VIP members only who spends $39.95 or more at JustFab's online. Customers will have the option to select from three shades of the new Burt's Bees, the color selection process will take place during your online checkout at JustFab's. The lipstick colors I had received are magenta rush, blush basin, and scarlet soaked. These lipsticks have a smooth texture that glides on the lips smoothly, they don't leave the lips gunky nor these lipsticks never smear. The lipsticks leaves a gorgeous satin look, giving my lips a fuller, luscious beautiful lips. What I really like about them is they're easy to take off and they don't leave any lipstick behind on the lips unlike other name brand lipstick I normally that it take about three or four times to get the lipstick off my lips and still there's lipstick left on my lips. These are great quality of lipstick I adore the colors goes great with any color outfits, (especially summer outfits), dresses, jackets and more. You can find JustFab's at http://www.justfab.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising