Monday, April 25, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box Review

Walmart Beauty Box is easy to sign up, you can get a new box for every season spring, summer, winter, and fall. I had received to review a box of Walmart trial size beauty products. When opening the box it was a fun, exciting surprise to see what beauty goodies I received. If you're planning to travel this coming summer, the beauty box will be perfect to take with you. Each of the beauty products was fantastic! Love them. You can find Walmart Beauty Box at https://beautybox.walmart.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising