Thursday, January 7, 2016
The PhatMat plus Griller Review #ThePhatMat
Silicone Baking Sheets for Healthy Lifestyle from The PhatMat The Healthy Alternative!
• Are you worried about baking with Teflon pans, oils, grease and spray chemicals?
• Do you want a healthy non-stick option?
• Are you spending too much money for parchment paper, wax paper, sprays and oils?
• Are you tired of wasting time scrubbing and cleaning pans and floured counters?
Introducing The PhatMat Nonstick Baking Sheet
• BPA Free food-safe silicone mat won't stick to foods
• Premium materials means no funny added tastes
• Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap. Dishwasher safe!
• Reusable mat will save you money over expensive papers, sprays and oils!
• Multi-purpose. Use for kneading dough, crafts as well!
• Stop filling landfills with used paper and spray products
• 16 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches fit half sheet baking sheets
• FDA & LFGB approved
COMBO with Our special PFOA free non stick GRILLER
• Non-stick grill mesh is re-usable and keeps food off dirty grill grates.
• No char or aluminum. Healthy alternative.
• Extra thick material - last a long time
• Open mesh allows smoke flavor to penetrate food
• Fish and vegetables will not stick or fall through grate.
• Eco-friendly storage tube for safe mat storage.
I had received to review PhatMat plus griller. The non-stick baking sheet and griller, easy to use and clean. What I like about the non-stick baking sheet is it makes it very easy for baking, it holds firmly onto my kitchen counter without slipping or sliding from side to side and my cookies doesn't stick onto the baking sheet, my cookies slides off very nicely without any mess. The non-stick griller is perfect for grilling, it holds firmly on my grill very well without coming out of place. Great quality of baking sheet and griller which you can find at Amazon
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising