Thursday, January 7, 2016

Goldenberg's Peanut Chews Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Goldenberg's Peanut Chews as been a Philadelphia favorite for over 90 years, it's known for the delicious chewy center loaded with crunchy roasted peanuts. Available in a variety of convenient serving size packs or larger, to enjoy a great tasting delicious peanut and chocolatey flavor. I had received to review two bags of Goldenberg's Peanut Chews for my holiday gift guide. They're individually wrapped bite size candies, that are scrumptious! Each bite leads me to eating more, they're addicting! The chocolate is delicious and with the combination of roasted peanuts makes a great tasting candy to enjoy at parties, get together, events, and for any occasion. You can find Goldenberg's Peanut Chews at http://www.justborn.com/peanut-chews 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising