Thursday, January 7, 2016

Minion Costume Review

Wholesale Halloween Costumes offers a variety of costumes for adults and kids, the company even offers accessories, party supplies, makeup and more! 
I had received to review a micro fleece one piece pajama adult size Minion Costume. The Minion pajama women's costume is 100% polyester, the soft micro fleece material extends into the arms and down to the legs, it has two separate shoulder straps that stay in place by the black buttons, a cute Minion image on the hood, and an easy to open/close pajama zipper. This pajama is great to warm up from head to ankle, it has a cozy, smooth material that doesn't irritate the skin and it help keeps the body nice and warm for the cold season. 
It's very well sewn the threads doesn't come out easily and what I really like is the comfortability of the material that stretches for comfort and moves to my each movements without feeling stiff unlike other one piece pajamas I have. It's machine wash cold and tumble dry low, and the color doesn't fade out nor get wrinkled.  I adore the material and love Minion image on the hood, it's a really cute pajama.  You can connect to Wholesale Halloween Costumes social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising