Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Therapy Funny Wine Glass Review #GotMeTipsy

About the product from the brand:
Enjoy a glass of therapy with this "My Therapy" wine glass. This printed wine glass holds 12.75 Oz. of your favorite wine and will fit in perfectly with your collection of glassware.
I had received to review "My Therapy" funny wine glass. The glass is strong enough that it won't break or crack easily, it stands on firmly onto my table or desk without tilting, and it's the most cutest wine glass ever! The written sayings don't fade out after it being washed, the written saying on the glass is an expression of what a relief I'm finally relaxing and enjoying my day or night. Great sayings written on the glass, I love it. You can find My Therapy funny wine glass at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising